You MUST register with us BEFORE the event. Sorry but we cannot accommodate "on-the-day" requests for accreditation.
We can only accept applications from members of the media accredited with the MSA at Level 1 or Level 2. No other applications will be considered. Please register asap with Roger;
Please also view the Spectator pages for info such as car parks, stage info, safety diagrams, location/maps and timetable.
Press and Media Liaison
There are currently no plans for a separate area for media on the stages (although we are willing to accommodate specific requests) but you will be able to access the Service Area.
Some Do's and Don'ts;
· DO NOT attempt to gain access to the stages on Broughton Moor.
· DO NOT attempt to gain vehicle access into any of the stages - public car parks only!!
· DO NOT stand in "prohibited area's" on the stages.
· DO obey the instructions of any marshal or rally official.
Some Key (Projected) Facts for 2017;
· 30th running of the rally
· 80 competing crews
· 400 marshals, officials, and medical staff.
· 4,000 Spectators
· Turnover of £50,000
· Estimated income generated for the area; £100,000
|2017 Date: Grizedale Stages: 2nd December 2017|
|Event Results: www.rallies.info|